We are looking for a Training & Development Apprentice to work in our People and Development department on a fixed term trainee contract for 2 years.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone taking their first steps into office work and would be a great start, in particular, for a person interested in working in the field of L&D.
The successful candidate will be a team player who takes pride in producing quality work. Commitment to personal development is also key and drive to complete their studies a must.
As part of the apprenticeship scheme you will attend college once a week and complete all work to the best of your ability. We will expect you to develop communication and personal organization skills; assist the department with projects and help to drive organizational performance by supporting core business objectives and values.
Key tasks will include:
- Booking touch screen tests
- Logging certificates on employee files
- Sending out joining instructions
- Keeping records up to date
- Grant claim input
- Assist with Apprentice Levy
- Complete all practical and theory tasks and assignments required for completing level 2/3 NVQ In Business & Administration
- Development of effective working relationships
- Commitment to learning at college
- Grade C (level 4) minimum in English and Maths
- Previous use or basic understanding of Microsoft packages (Office, Word and Excel)
- Team player
- Good communication skills ( both written and verbal)
- A’Level’s ( Grade C above)
Please send CV to email@example.com