As part of Tithegrove’s ongoing growth plans, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Setting out Engineer to join the Engineering team in our Winchester. You will work in our engineering department and report to the Senior Engineer.
This is a very busy and hands on role that will require someone who is used to working under pressure; has excellent attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks. You will need to be able to adapt your communication style to a variety of different audiences.
- Setting out for all types of house foundation, roads, sewers and earthworks on multiple housing developments
- Carry out setting out duties accurately and on time
- Operate and promote a high standard of health and safety and environmental compliance.
- Ensure quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with the clients specification
- Read and understand engineering drawings
- Promote learning and good practice in team members
YOU WILL HAVE:
- Strong experience in groundwork’s – Foundations/Sewers/Roads etc.
- Working knowledge of equipment and systems e.g. AutoCAD
- Good communication skills
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills; able to manage projects simultaneously without compromising on standards and quality
- Valid driving license
To apply online please click here.