As part of Tithegrove’s ongoing growth plans, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Setting out Engineer to join the Engineering team in our Winchester.
This is a very busy and hands on role that will require someone who is used to working under pressure; has excellent attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks. You will need to be able to adapt your communication style to a variety of different audiences.
- Setting out for all types of house foundation, roads, sewers and earthworks on multiple housing developments
- Carry out setting out duties accurately and on time
- Operate and promote a high standard of health and safety and environmental compliance.
- Ensure quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with the clients specification
- Read and understand engineering drawings
- Promote learning and good practice in team members
YOU WILL HAVE:
- Strong experience in groundwork’s – Foundations/Sewers/Roads etc.
- Working knowledge of equipment and systems e.g. AutoCAD
- Good communication skills
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills; able to manage projects simultaneously without compromising on standards and quality
- Valid driving license
To apply online please click here.