During Tithegrove’s ongoing successful expansion plan, a position has become available for an experienced Office Administrator, to join our rapidly expanding and well established Groundworks and Civil Engineering Company. You will have a good proven background in similar roles that can demonstrate good knowledge of some key skills required.
We are a professional owner managed ground works and civil engineering contractor delivering outstanding landscaping, earthworks, as well as drainage and waste water management systems, working closely with large national housing developers across the South West and Western Home Counties.
You will report to the Regional Director to ensure the smooth running and assistance of the office and remote support teams which include: providing technical, administrative and contingency support to the Winchester office and the team; taking responsibility for the maintenance of all tracking, quality and database information and producing regular reports for each function as and when required. (i.e. Commercial, Production, HR & H&S); supporting and assisting Regional Director in sustaining and developing the Tithegrove culture for long term success and helping to drive organizational performance by supporting core business objectives and values through agreed practices and policies.
The role responsibilities include:
- Providing full administrative support to Regional Director and Regional Production Manager including assistance with site audits (in conjunction with Swindon), updating of HR trackers and production of reports and statistics as and when required. Carrying out HR Induction and all admin for starters and leavers.
- Ensure that all systems and databases are up to date and functioning, and that all paperwork is correctly referenced and ISO compliant.
- Work with HR Advisor to ensure that PeopleHR and SharePoint hold fully comprehensive data of all Winchester staff and that the system can generate reports as and when required.
- Create new employees and input all information into PeopleHR ( eg. Holidays, sickness, correspondence)
- Deal with all general office admin eg. sundry orders, signing in/out registers, taking messages, liaising with office based contractors (i.e. cleaners), petty cash etc
- To send out and deal with wide range of correspondence as and when required by Winchester teams. ( incl. mail merges and e-shots)
- To take job applications from Site staff calling in and provide administrative backup to the Recruitment Team during busy periods (i.e. uploading of CV’s, references, collation of data, maintenance of trackers etc.)
- To produce P&D information as and when required for board and senior management team
- To liaise with Swindon office on all H&S, Customer Cares and Insurance matters affecting the Winchester region.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a good; welcoming and friendly and professional attitude
- Can work both pro-actively and re-actively
- Can take accountability
- Good time management and self-discipline
- Ability to work under pressure and remain calm and professional
- Great team spirit and full understanding of the importance of their role
- Excellent IT ability including MS OFFiCE, especially MS Excel and working knowledge of how to Mail Merge; ideally (but not essential) knowledge of SharePoint
- Ability to work on web-based software (including our HR programme)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build relationships with the team and satellite offices/support teams to enable the smooth running of the office
- To maintain professionalism and “best practice”
- Ideally, but not essential, a good understanding or background in construction
To apply please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org