At Tithegrove we are always looking for highly skilled employees, to help support and grow the business. If you are interested in working in any of our offices.
You will need to be able to:
- Review drawings that have been passed over from the Estimating team to understand and familiarise themselves with site
- Arrange and lead pre-start meetings with the production team; buying department; health and safety department and engineers
- Arrange pre-start meeting with our clients, surveying and production team
- Tender for different sites by required dates
- Once job has been won, request final drawings and work through them to ensure that any changes/extra quotes are actioned
- Receive and action orders, set up valuations and CVR’s (Using Microsoft Excel)
- Use the CVR to work out true value of works on site for the month
- Deal with a constant stream of in-coming calls from site that will need a quick and re-active response
- Liaise with Site Supervisor about the on-going works on site
- Constantly look at ways to maximise profitability.
- Work to strict deadlines toward the end of the month to ensure that valuations are sent out to clients on time.
- Once valuations are received, chase outstanding invoices and money.
- Develop and maintain key relationships with our clients.
- To be able to successfully manage any outstanding monies
- Constantly review drawings throughout the month
- Liaise with accounts department to ensure previous months spend doesn’t have any outstanding issues
- A proven good working knowledge of Excel
- CSCS Card
- Ability to quantify
- Drive and travel
- Knowledge of groundworks
To apply directly, please email your CV to