A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work within our long established Swindon based Groundworks organization. We are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join our busy commercial team to be based in our Yeovil office.
As part of Tithegrove’s expansion plans, a position has become available for a mid – senior level QS who will be able to quickly demonstrate a good knowledge and understanding of groundworks and would perhaps already have established relationships with a variety of national house builders.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To contribute towards controlling and reporting both quantitative & qualitative aspects of the works delivery programme. To include financial reporting, management of the schemes commercial aspects, reconciliation of cost and value.
To assist the Regional Surveying Manager in all aspect of the work load as required.
To contribute towards the development of new systems which affect positive change to the commercial teams reporting.
- To assist in the handover of schemes from Estimating to Production
- To maintain accurate records, assist in controlling costs and value, report variances against agreed performance/compliance/Finance targets
- Control of change management
- To assist the Regional Surveying Manager in ad-hoc reporting and individual performance projects as necessary.
- To ensure the integrity of the Commercial Team’s reputation.
- To provide excellent customer service to all members of the Tithegrove Management Team.
- Proactive review of current procedures and processes and assisting in the implementation of new and revised processes where required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office incl. excel and word
- CSCS Card
- Valid driving license
- Proactive and reactive
To apply directly please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org