Tithegrove have a new opportunity for a Junior Systems Coordinator to join our rapidly expanding and well established Swindon based Groundworks and Civil Engineering organization to work in a team of 2, reporting directly to the IT Manager.
We are a professional owner managed ground works and civil engineering contractor delivering outstanding earthworks, drainage and waste water management systems, working closely with large national housing developers across the South West and Western Home Counties.
Due to the quick expansion we are going through the position for a Junior Systems Coordinator has become available to manage 1st line IT support for the business and IT administrative tasks.
Responsibilities to include:
- Responding to incoming calls and emails, logging queries
- Liaising with external suppliers to place orders and request updates
- Supporting a wide variety of hardware and software issues remotely by telephone and onsite
- Communicating effectively with internal customers to ensure they are informed on their support issues
- Escalating incidents and complaints as and when required
- Communicating with third party technical specialists
- Configuring desktops, laptops, tablets, mobiles and peripheral devices
- Undertake continuous personal development to increase your knowledge and skills
We are looking for someone who:
- Is confident
- Has a methodical approach
- Is able to work both pro-actively and re-actively
- Is able to take accountability
- Is able to be self-disciplined
- Is able to work under pressure and remain calm and professional
- Has a driving license (or working towards)
- Has knowledge of MS SharePoint would be advantageous
- Strong and competent IT ability (including (but not limited to) the full suite of MS Office; and web-based software
- Good administration skills
- Has good team work skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Ideally you will have a qualification in IT (GNVQ/A Level minimum); have a demonstratable passion and interest in IT (software and hardware) and be in a position to further your career with this opportunity.