As part of ongoing succession planning a new position has been created within our People and Development department to provide administrative support to the HR Advisor.
The successful candidate will be a team player who takes pride in producing quality work and has excellent communication skills. Commitment to personal development is also key and the company will sponsor and support the HR Assistant in achieving their CIPD Level 3 in Human Resource Practice.
Key tasks will include:
- Providing full administrative support to HR Advisor including the updating of HR database/ SharePoint trackers and production of reports and statistics as and when required.
- Carrying out inductions for new site employees, ensuring all documentation is completed in line with company requirements.
- Administration for new starters and leavers e.g. updating Drivercheck, B&CE, Perkbox
- Absence tracking and management
- Ensuring that all systems and databases are up to date and functioning, and that all paperwork is correctly referenced.
- Creating new employees and input all information into HR database (correspondence, sickness, occupational health)
- Sending out all P&D correspondence e.g. Pension auto-enrolment letters, occupational health letters, personal detail reminders etc. Organizing all repeat screening (i.e. health surveillance, HAV screening
- Provide ad-hoc administrative support to Training & Development Co-oordinator when workload is high. (i.e. Booking touch screen tests, logging certificates to employee files.)
- Producing P&D information as and when required for board and senior management team
- Previous experience is not essential but applicants must be genuinely interested in a career in HR
- Excellent administration skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong MS office skills
- Good communicator, both written and verbal
- Team player
To apply please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org