At Tithegrove we are always looking for highly skilled employees, to help support and grow the business. If you are interested in working in any of our offices to can apply directly.
Key outputs of the role:
- Manage tenders in the value range of £100k to £8m, from start to finish including:
- Section 278 works
- Produce accurate costs, and identify key risks and opportunities to enable effective tender settlements
- Achieve target win rates in line with business plan and agreed with you personally
- Complete elements of larger / more complex tenders working closely with Senior Management
- Contribute positively to the successful mobilisation of secured contracts
- Support the development of colleagues and trainee staff
- Maintain and create strong and positive working relationships with clients
- Full UK driving licence.
- Strong building experience/background/knowledge.
- Knowledge of the groundworks aspects of house building would be an advantage
- Estimating experience and aspiration for long term career in construction estimating / pre-contract management.
- Highly numerate and IT literate
To apply directly online, please click here.